Skip to main content

Hey everyone,
I am using MIDI signals for trigering faders in myDMX 3.0.

What I want - is use it two way. Which is ALMOST possible. I mapped it correctly and when I trigerring faders from outside - they are moving (automation is working - everything is fine) but the second way is interesting.

When I check enable feedback on fader and move the fader in the myDMX by mouse - the fader on my external device is moving - OK. But I wanted to do for Rendering effects and there comes the problem - when faders in myDMX are automated by Effect or by Scene - faders are not sending MIDI output. I checked it in MIDI watcher too.

If developers will be so kind and work out this for me - it will be very helpful. I now have to use other program for generating effects :/

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Is there an update on this issue as I am experiencing the same?

I have to click the fader in the software to get the fader on the controller to move to its position as a scene selection does not send midi out signal of the faders.

This is horrible as clicking a fader in the software results in the fader also moving changing the light. Moving the hardware fader results in the software matching the hardware/midi controller which is also horrible as they are not at the same level.

this effectively renders the midi controller with motorised faders useless as you cannot make an adjustment live.

Using Behringer x-touch compact.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.