Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

actually the par is an led par from adj. it can do a million colors pretty much! it also strobes and pulses fast. it can out pulse and strobe my scanner! also as you can tell by the picture of the whole kit i cannot get to the front cause there is a wall in front of it. i set the drums up like that for sound and space purposes. also has anybody noticed that i play LEFT handed yet? do u guys see how my set up is BACKWARDS?? anybody?
As a drummer myself, yes I noticed, but I prefer not to call people out on it - as it's your choice to play that way. (Although it seems weird to me Wink

Lights look cool man. I dig the LED under to kit. I'd love to see what that looks like from the front if you ever get around to moving your kit.

I've taken my 8 mighty's off the road recently, and this is giving me some ideas as to what I can do with them in the mean time...
now where have I seen these before... Smiler

no really I like them very cool effects! thats a pretty massive kit, and it looks awesome with the lights bouncing of the cymbals and the snare! Its amazing how a little goes a long way! Ive got an extra room in my house too which im thinking of sound proofing and turning into a practice room/home studio...now I have some ideas!
Nice kit! Just a couple of cymbals there. Big Grin

The lights are cool looking. One more Scan250, another LED par, and you're set!
Too bad you couldn't put the LED par inside the bass drum with a white head. Strobe the colors as you played, that would be nutty.

I did notice the reverse kit. I'm a lefty also, but I drum righty. Except I moved the ride near the hi-hat.
traitor! j/k! u know i may just try that one day with the par in the bass drum. but it may get knocked around cause i kick HARD! p.s. bill. i started out righty but then switched after a certain group became famous and their drummer played lefty like how u see my drums and then i switched. so i guess im the traitor! peace bill(abong)! thanks! jingles out! p.s. that was the performance scan! not the scan! just in case u didn't know!
i'd be kinda nervous soloing, i haven't soloed for a while. personally i think the songs would be good. maybe i'll just do both. anybody have a fav creed or three doors down song. cause that is what i mainly have programmed in for the lights when i drum! if anybody wants the song options say so! jingles out! thanks bill!
actually i don't have neither of those songs programmed Frowner but i have from creed bulletts and weathered. and 3dd i have a bunch but not let me go.i have fathers son and i belong and some of their older stuff. but like i said u wouldn't be able to hear what i am hearing when i drum. cause it is just my own headphones unless i hook the audio up to the camera or somethin. is that possible? jingles out!
to anybody that wants me to make a video and post it here answer this post. i was thinking of doin 2 songs and a solo for all ya! so the song options for the programming that i have done to them w/h my lights are as follows. from creed i have: bulletts, weathered. from 3 doors down i have: not enough(the better life), loser(the better life), i belong(17 days), fathers son(17 days), when im gone(live), krptonite(live), here without you(live), and finally, be somebody(17 days). any body name two songs that i just put here that u want to see me play! i need opinions cause i can't decide! thanks jingles out! now let the responses flow!
don't really have any buddies out here in WI! just my woman and her kid! yeah 3 splashes used to be 4 but i broke a 12 inch splash!! and no double pedal!! not right now anyway! but hopefully soon! i am not gon move the scanner due to height restrictions in my basement!! low celing! also my performance scan is not working right now it has to be sent back for repairs or something! thansk for the reply! jingles out!!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.