Skip to main content

I bought the Thomman.de VMS4 and nine has two LED VU meter defects right. I bought VDJ PRO because the license expired after 2 hours - not after 20 days - and now can not map. There exist a mapping NOT "official" but only one made ​​by a user who does not work 100%, and here is not updated with appropriate software. I tried TRACTOR, mapping works correctly, but when you press SYNC, etc. CUP. hear the parasites . I am totally disappointed - buy a product that you have no certainty that you can use. you can not buy because you did not test the software and is fully plug and play. Basically this new product can not be used.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

First thing, test unit with included Virtual DJ LE disc. Please read the Q & Q section on this site if you see anything that does not look right. The Virtual DJ Pro 20 day trial will early if it has already been downloaded on that computer, there are many programs that use Virtual DJ, IE Cue etc.

feel free to contact support if it does not test out OK
quote:
Originally posted by BWB:
I bought the Thomman.de VMS4 and nine has two LED VU meter defects right.

you should contact either thomann or the ADJ support regarding the defective LEDs.

quote:
I bought VDJ PRO because the license expired after 2 hours - not after 20 days - and now can not map.

so obviously someone at thomann used it before??! you should definitely contact thomann on that!

quote:
I tried TRACTOR, mapping works correctly, but when you press SYNC, etc. CUP. hear the parasites

parasites??! what do you mean? i dont think i understand your problem...?!

quote:
Basically this new product can not be used.

basically - that is not true. dunno what went wrong with your unit regarding VDJ, but on the traktor site it is not expected to be completely plug and play. it is not a "traktor ready" device (not yet).
quote:
I bought the Thomman.de VMS4 and nine has two LED VU meter defects right. [...]

EN: I see that you are from Romania... why didn't you buy the vms4 from djsuperstore? (it's cheaper and they are not selling junks)

RO: De ce nu ti-ai cumparat VMS4 de la djsuperstore? Era mult mai ieftin si puteai obtine mult mai repede ajutor si service... ei si testeaza sculele si eventual iti pot oferi sfaturi despre ce pot fiecare Smiler
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Paul:
quote:
I bought the Thomman.de VMS4 and nine has two LED VU meter defects right. [...]

EN: I see that you are from Romania... why didn't you buy the vms4 from djsuperstore? (it's cheaper and they are not selling junks)

RO: De ce nu ti-ai cumparat VMS4 de la djsuperstore? Era mult mai ieftin si puteai obtine mult mai repede ajutor si service... ei si testeaza sculele si eventual iti pot oferi sfaturi despre ce pot fiecare Smiler

RO

Salut !

Am luat de la Thomann deoarece pina acum au fost seriosi . Am reusit sa ma descurc cu virtualul in final . Problema este ca AA iti ofera un produs cu care initial nu poti face nimic , trebuie sa procuri/cumperi si softul , dupa ce il cumperi vezi ca de fapt VirtualDJ are o aplicatie empirica pentru acest produs . Am cerut suportul de la ei si inca se afla in lucru raspunsul de 5 zile .
Cu Tractor am incercat toate maparile gasite dar la apasarea butonului SYNC imi baga paraziti pe ambele canale , asta indiferent de mapare - am renuntat . Cu virtualul a durat mult pina m-am prins de setarea sunetului... avansata . A mai ramas problema ca nu pot asculta in casti melodia din lista PREWIU , trebuie sa o incarc in deck1/4 si de acolo sa o ascult in plus cross-ul de pe consola are efect asupra placi de sunet , nu si asupra softului. Maparea lui DJ.Dad de la VDJ e una "home-made" care nu integreaza produsul cu softul , are particularitatile specifice creatorului (schimbarea decku-rilor ) ...
Din start nu merg 2 led-uri de la VU-metru ....
In concluzie ... specificatiile sunt ok dar produsul e sub asteptari , facut ieftin si in graba .

Merci

Emi

EN

Hello!

I took from Thomann because until now have been serious. I managed to finally deal with the virtual. The problem is that AA offers a product that initially can not do anything, you got to buy / buy and the software after you buy VirtualDJ see that in fact has an empirical application for this product. I asked for support from them and it still is in response to five days.
The tractor but I tried all mappings found by pressing the SYNC button put my parasites on both channels, that regardless of the mapping - I quit. With virtual take long until I get sound setting ... Advanced. A remaining issue that can not listen to headphones PREWIU song list, you must upload in deck1 / 4 and there was an additional cross-listen on your console has an effect on sound cards, not the software. Mapping of the VDJ DJ.Dad is a "home-made ​​" product which integrates with the software, the creator has specific features (changing decku-s) ...
The two do not go home at VU LED meter ....
In conclusion ... specifications are ok but the product is below expectations, made ​​cheaply and in a hurry.

Translation is by GOOGLE

Thanks

Emi
Last edited by Former Member
quote:
The problem is that AA offers a product that initially can not do anything,

basically that goes for nearly all midi controllers! a midi controller itself is "dumb", it's the software that makes it "clever".

that's why a lot of midi controllers are sold with LE versions of common softwares - in this case with virtual dj LE. but of course the feature set of a LE version is reduced and if you want the full feature set you need the upgrade.

this is, on the other hand, the good thing: you are FREE to use ANY software you like.

quote:
The tractor but I tried all mappings found by pressing the SYNC button put my parasites on both channels, that regardless of the mapping - I quit.

obviously a translation issue - i dont know what you mean with "parasites" in this context??!
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Freshfluke:
obviously a translation issue - i dont know what you mean with "parasites" in this context??!

parasites = some strange noise, distorsion... something related to "sound poisoning" if I may say so... hope you got the point Smiler
Last edited by Former Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Paul:
parasites = some strange noise, distorsion... something related to "sound poisoning" if I may say so... hope you got the point Smiler

lol, "parasites" are ... wait, look at this picture, it shows it best: http://dogslovely.blogsome.com...Dogs%20Parasites.jpg

Big Grin

ok, what is meant here is obviously some static noise, clicks, pops, hum, ... etc.

first thing to check then would be if raising the latency helps. turn off wifi & bluetooth and see if that helps.
quote:

doar pentru ceva lamuriri cu VMS-ul

RO: N-am VMS4. M-ar interesa sa cumpar unul dar inca urmaresc situatia cu "problemele" semnalate de unii si astept noul VMS4 traktor.

EN: I don't own a VMS4. I'm interested on buying one, but for now I'm waiting for updates regarding "those problems" or the new VMS4 traktor.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.