Skip to main content

Hello all,

I have been composing a light show for a week now. I encounter some issues about the software though, sounds very simple to me but just couldn't figure these out.

First of all, when I write a scene with multiple steps on BPM, even when I set the loop number as 1, it loops continuously. How can I make the thing one shot and set the last step as the final state?

Then there is the dimming issue on leds, I turn on-off fixtures but when I set a dimmer to 0 and select another fixture, previous edited fixture loses the color, goes to blue. So how can I keep the color when I turn leds off?

I just could't find a color copy/paste function.

Is there a grouping function on the software like hotkeys on spesific fixtures?

I know I asked a lot but looked about these around a lot and couldn't find any solution. I'd appreciate any help

Thanks in advance!

Üstün

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hello again,

Thanks for the video, it helped a lot! In my case, I have custom designed RGB leds in my setup, I'm composing a light installation actually. So all of my fixtures are the same, _GENERIC rgb. Is there a way to put some of these fixtures to another tab so I can group in between them?

I also realized that I don't use an additional dimmer tool, because there is non. I dim leds via the slider above the color palette. And when I turn of the lights that way then select another fixture and then again, select the previously edited one back, I get a different color. When I list my fixtures as list, well there is a screenshot.  I don't have a global dimming function but have dimmer checked on every color. Is there another fixture with a dimmer tool for RGB leds?

The loop issue is still on here. When I write a scene with multiple steps on BPM, even when I set the loop number as 1, it loops continuously. It stops looping if I check "Release at end" and set the release as "off" but the scene blinks the first step before stopping this time. How can I make the thing one shot and set the last step as the final state?

Thanks for your time!

Attachments

Images (1)
  • Screen Shot 2019-02-28 at 22.29.44

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.