I was thinking to myself, what would make My DMX even better than it already is and I came up with this list of features I'd like to see.
Apologies if its been done already. Please feel free to add your own suggestions to this list for the good folk at ADJ to consider...
1. The ability to add more than one fixture to a DMX address (I.E to allow fixtures that are controlled in pairs to be viewed in the 3D mode)
2. The ability to hide unused or non essential faders.
3.The ability to run multiple scenes simultaneously (IE one scene running moving heads, while another scene runs stage spots and another runs side/rear stage washes. This would radically reduce the number of scenes required for a show)
4. The addition of a tab facility within the scene live window, so can compile scenes for a particular performance section without having to page through potentially hundreds of scene buttons.
5. The ability to page through scenes via the keyboard without having to click on the next button. (I.E assign next button to space bar)
6. The ability to stop or freeze a scene once playing.
7. The ability to save/load an individual scene so can either use again in another show or share with someone else.
8. Music beat or tap button facility. This would then allow you to set fade/hold/flash/chase times to 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16 and 1/32 beat instead of having to calculate timings based on tempo.
Well there's a few to start everyone off.
What else is missing or needs reworking fellow My DMXers ?