Skip to main content

Reply to "My DMX 2.1 - Things we'd like to see"

I hope this will be helpful for ADJ Smiler

The problems I have (I use July 2015 windows version as the newer version have some trouble changes certain values via keyboard!!)

I use MyDMX in a theatrical setting (no DJ)

1) it takes very long time to start (20 sec to 1 min and I tried it on laptop and notebook PC, both are very slow) It first takes a long lime to start and when MyDMX is showing up it takes another long time before it responds. Double clicking on the 'life' tab sometimes really helps for the second part!

2) automatically scroll scene buttons in play modus!

3) fixing the time duration. When I set a hold time it does not match up with the real time! Luckily it is constant and with trial and error I can find a working parameter. I also tried this on notebook and laptop and 'luckily' this time-error is exactly the same on both.

4) simply changing the play button symbol in a 'go to next scene' symbol! (I think this will reduce a lot of frustration for new users Wink )

5)reduce the total hight of the screen where possible! During shows I run MyDMX on a notebook. Reducing some not used hight space will make some more really welcome workspace!

6) It would be really nice if changing the dimmers in setup mode would NOT affect your actual program! It now does but it is very handy to have a save 'playground' or place where you can manually control some lights without worrying to ruin your program.

(James; contact me when you need more information, I always want to help)