Skip to main content

First of all I would like to congratulate for your latest product the CDI500 MP3. I would like to check something because I am having a very strange problem and it is worrying me a little bit I already own a CDI 500 and I didn't had any problems with it but the new CDI 500 MP3 sometimes I insert a cd in and I use the buttons (27 on the manual) to search for my desired track and it won't play even if I press the play button than after 4 mins or more it will start playing and when I put the same cd, the same track and using the same procedures on the other CDI500 it will work fine and I had this problem not with one cd but with different ones and they are all wav files.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Soudns like the memory bucket on the MP3 is not showing up- the red bucket around the memory bars in the menu. that just means it wont play...for some reason it cannot store enought memory to read and play the CD. if it is a burned disc, try burning (and closing the cd) again- reember higher quality Cds and burn at 4x.
I always burn cds at low speed but it depends because the new cd writers will burn at least 12x and even cds their standard speed is higher than 4x I don't know why I am having this problem on this new device and on the CDI500 I didn't find this problem it is suppose that the CDI500MP3 improved from the other cd I hope so
I also checked the bucket it is remaining empty the strange think is that not all the cd only one track from certain cds and they are all in *.*wav format I think if the problem is from the cd because I burned it at high speed I will not be able to play all of them not only 1 track from 10
hey wassup guys, been a long time aye???,
anyway... im havin the same problem as justinb... the memory bucket wont store anything and sometimes when it does.... it'll go empty and the cd starts to skip forward(but ON BEAT!!).... wierd huh??... at first i thought it was a new effect untill i couldnt turn it off... i also thought it was the bass rattlin the booth, so i turned the subs off and it still did it...and this happens with original cd's and burnt ones... and this is my 3rd cdi500mp3.... the first one i took back the day i bought it cause the led display goes blank, the second one did the same plus the skipping and now the one i have just skips... i dont know... maybe its the 2prong power??, or maybe a bad batch??, oh and the same cd's dont skip on the cdi500's...help??

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.