Skip to main content

Hello all,

A couple of days ago I was putting a new Wireless system in my rack. While doing so I checked to see if everything was working Ok because I had a show on Saturday (Nov. 1) and sure enough everything was working just great. So I packed it all up and put it back in my car. Now come Saturday I went to do my show and set everything up. Then I turned on my Rack and CD Deck 2 had a message (Error 44) and the tray would not open. So I unplugged my rack and tried to reset it, Nothing. So I unplugged the Cable from the CD player to the Control Unit. Still nothing, So If anyone could let me know what I need to do to get this fixed please let me know. E-mail me at crentertain@comcast.net
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

crentertain, just wanted to let you know what Support says is 100% true. I sent them in a ProScratch 1 Overnight on Monday. By Friday, it was at my door, just in time for the weekend. You just have to call, it's that simple!
I used the US Post Office Next Day Service (with insurance). If you have the original box, it helps. Otherwise, make sure you pack it up tight!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.