Skip to main content

Im back to pick your forum brains again!!

I am trying to perfect my use of my NEW ADJ Scan 250s in to my stage show.

Quick Rig Info:
10-Par 38
2-Dimmer Packs
2-Dmx Operator
2- ADJ SCAN 250

1- I want to be able to have both 250s do the same thing as far as movement is concerned so:
- Do I assign both 250s the same dip switch setting
- Or do I design a scene for each light?

2- I am having problems controlling my Pars and my 250s at the same time.If I have all of my scanner buttons on and move one of my fader buttons for a par, my 250 also moves acorrding to which button I move. So Do I:
- Have to only use my 250s with my Pars off ?

Help?

Thanks ADJ Forum Eeker
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

- I want to be able to have both 250s do the same thing as far as movement is concerned so:
- Do I assign both 250s the same dip switch setting
- Or do I design a scene for each light?
*** You should assign them to different scanner buttons as there may be times you want to poit the scanner at an object. This way you can fine tune the location by turning one scanner off and adjusting the other.

2- I am having problems controlling my Pars and my 250s at the same time.If I have all of my scanner buttons on and move one of my fader buttons for a par, my 250 also moves acorrding to which button I move. So Do I:
- Have to only use my 250s with my Pars off ?
**** you should turn the scanner button off for the 250's when you are adjusting the Pars. Same thing for the Pars when adjusting the 250's
Thanks Support For The Info.

Another question...Yea I know...Ha Ha

Example:
I want to have each SCAN 250 complete one half of a circle and meet in the middle.

So do I design a scene for each light that follows a certain path (Half a circle)and assign them the same bank number?

Then to activate them do I:
Turn the respective scanner buttons and hit "Bank 1" to have eack fullfill its half of the circle?

I guess I am not sure how to activate each 250 and controlFrowner

Sorry Im just a Newbie in this great new world of stage lighting!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.