Skip to main content

We got a new computer in the church and I saved the file from the previous computer which was a mac. When I try to tell the Dmx program to open the Dml file from the thumb drive. I get an error message telling me that the file could not be read and that I need to check that I at least have permission to read the file, I've tried running the program as administrator, I have tried getting the file through Gmail, Dropbox, and thumb drive to make sure that the file wasn't being corrupted through the thumb drive. And I have the same version of DMX downloaded. Same release version but for PC instead of Mac that is. I have also included the dlm file I've been trying to open incase that helps.

Attachments

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Where are you getting the 2021 version because the latest one I can see is Sep 9th 2020 and the latest one I can get to work and install properly is the Dec 4 2017. The others say that the file isn't named properly and I shouldn't rename it. I also did not think to check which version was already on the computer I just grabbed the install file from the windows computer that was being used before the mac.

Last edited by Ckeady

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.