Skip to main content

Okay I know its due anytime but if you can get AVshop stocked by monday I will worship this company lol.... Also are there any decent pictures out there that show different overlay skins for the VMS4, I know stylefilpz offers them and I plan on buying one I just want to see some better pics of what they might look like on the unit. Oh and PS to you EU folks I HATE YOU ALL THAT YOU HAVE YOURS BEFORE ME!!!!! j/k
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Can you post a pic of your skin both before and after attaching it? I want t see how these come before creating my own...

I'm also keen to understand what you need to remove off the unit before applying the skin.

Also, one more point. Could someone get the Virtual DJ logo over to styleflip so it can be added to the skin from the logos section.

Cheers,

Roy
quote:
Originally posted by Corneloues:
Can you post a pic of your skin both before and after attaching it? I want t see how these come before creating my own...

I'm also keen to understand what you need to remove off the unit before applying the skin.

Also, one more point. Could someone get the Virtual DJ logo over to styleflip so it can be added to the skin from the logos section.

Cheers,

Roy

You can just upload the virtual dj logo

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.