Hey guys....so I’ve got the airstream bridge and 2 VB 5RX’s patched in. I don’t have any dedicated color sliders. After about 2 hours I’ve figured out that with P/T Macros and PT Macros Spd slid all the way up, I get a white beam. If I move the Prism slider, it gives me different colors and Prism Rotation activates a strobe effect. Furthermore, when I go into that color wheel tab, no matter what color slider i open or close, it won’t let me choose any of the available colors. 

So I guess my questions are 1) what am I doing wrong? 2) are these sliders just all mislabeled? And 3) how can I get better control to use the full capabilities of the airstream bridge? 

Thanks in advance! 

Original Post

Make sure that the channel mode you have patched into the Airstream also matches the channel mode on the light itself, for example, a 14ch mode in the library, the light also needs to be in 14ch mode. 

no, it sounds like all of your issues are due to either wrong profile patched or the fixture is in the wrong channel mode for what is patched. 

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.