Skip to main content

I am looking to purchase 8 - P64B LED PRO & 4 DJ SCAN 300 fixtures for my mobile rig. I currently have simple par cans. A few days ago, I downloaded the demo version of MyDMX to see if it was something I would like to get into. So far, it's a great program, but I can't seem to get the visualizer to show certain things on the DJ SCAN300 profiles. All the P64 LED cans in the visualizer work just fine, but I cannot get the: Color, Gobo, Gobo Rotation & Shutter commands to work in the visualizer. I only get a single white beam. Is this normal in demo mode, or am I doing something wrong? Is it that way in the "full" version as well. I have been playing around with the software for a few days now, and I think it's great. I thin it's great that you don't even have to purchase the fixtures or software before getting a chance to use it. I think it's a great marketing tool. At least it's selling me! Any info you have on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

umm dj scan 300? which company is that? i dont see it in the ADJ folder. let me know that way i can check out the profile for you. also the only limitation between demo and USB mode is that u cannot control any live fixtures. that is the only thing i can think of anyways. let me know the info for the light and i will check it out asap. Also Welcome to the forums. sincerely,

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.