I have just experienced a massive issue with mydmx3. 0. I have just spent 16 hours(not consecutive) programming lights for a two band gig. Each song had a few or max 10 scenes and there would have been close to 35 songs. MYDMX crashed (which wasn't a surprise to me) however when I tried to reopen the file, it refused to load all the scenes and got stuck with a progress bar in front of it rendering the whole program and all of the work that would load unusable. I have tried to find somewhere it says there is a maximum Scene count and there is nothing, mydmx should have a automated error message to alert the user for this anyway.
If anyone has experienced this issue and have been able to recover their work, please let me know as I now only have 18 hours to redo or recover my show file.