Skip to main content

hello i need help with thi doble cd player,last week one rack fall from my truck it have it the cdpalyer and mixer, the cd player it looks good and turn on well but it jump in every cd, i send to service and the tecnhnician change the optical picks and motors but is the same it jump in every cd and when i put more bass it jump alot, like it dont have antiskip memory, but the display show full memory. what is this problem, what can i change to fix it. the problem is the same in both sides
thanks
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hello,
It sounds like your transports are out of alignment or other damage. Where are you located?

Please call our service department at 323-582-2650 or contact the dealer you purchased the unit from. This can't be fixed in the forum, you need to have a service tech fix your CD Player.

Thanks again for supporting American Audio.

Tom
i live in colombia South america, i and tech but i dont know how to fix it this one i cange the optical pick-s iwas think thesuspention of thelaser but it still the same with the new transversal deck.
thanks.
the local tech service of american dj is in other city 500km away.8 hours driving.
Hello,

Where are you located? It sounds like one or both of your transports are out of alignment. Have you called the service department or contacted the dealer you purchased the items from?

This is something that cannot be fixed on the forum, it needs to be looked at by a technician.

Tom

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.