Skip to main content

Hi all. Newbie questions coming...does anybody use the Fc192 foot controller? I think it controls step up/down and blackout, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Even a google search comes up with nothing. I saw a tiny pic of one the latest ADJ catalog.

Also-I'm filling up my Op 192 with scenes. I'd like to know if you of any websites or sources for pictures of lighting scenes to help with the creative process. Anything would help a bassist trying to "do" lighting. So far my rig consists of 4 mighty scans (soon to be 6), black light, stage wash, and 16 colored pin spots.

Thanks for your input!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Ok-1 more quick question. Is it possible with the Op 192 to record movement of a scanner (mighty scan in this case) doing a circle or fig 8 or whatever into a scene or chase? It appears to me (mind you, with my grand total of about 2 weeks experience) that the controller allows an operator to do simple pan/tilt changes, but not really a series of fluid movements like those mentioned above. How is this done? Thanks!
ok ok im here. to answer ur latest question about circles and fiqure eights u have to program them in step by step. so a circle u have to record eiter 4 or 6 or 8 steps the more steps u have in ur cicle the smoother it will be when u play it back. i recommend uaing the whole bank of 8 scenes or "steps" and then apply a fade time of about .90 sec. to the bank playback anbd there is ur circle. understand?? i will get on ur other ?'s in a lil bit ok? peace for now! jingles!!
the only thing i can think of for your part for your controler is to call up adj and order it direct from them. here is heir support number tell em u want to order a foot controller for ur op 192. phone: (323) 582-2650 might cost ya for callin but i think it is orth it in the long run! peace! jingles!! if u need anything else let me know. jingles out!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.