Skip to main content

Hi, i recently got this adj dmx 384 operator to replace my other 'made in china' (192) dmx controller because this one has 12 instead of 6 chases and for my little ilda laser this is great to create more variation with the 240 patterns/animations.

But.... I can't seem to find how to decently sequence my chases, it should be easy : Press the numbers of the chases i want to sequence, enter auto mode, press once every 4 beats on the beat button and go...

However when i do this, the controller will play each chase at least 3 times before it wants to go to the next chase, when i create a multiple chase laser show it is kinda sad it starts repeating every scene

Is there a way to make the controller play each chase only once?

I checked the firmware, it is V2.5

Last edited by grizzly
Original Post

I just found the solution to this problem..

When i am in chase mode and click the bank up and down buttons it will show 'PL03' (edit : this feature only shows up when in auto mode) -> this is the amount of times a chase will be repeated before it switches to the next chase, you can set it from 1 up to 20.
It is actually a cool feature because you can decide for every chase if it should repeat and how many times it should repeat.

Few, me happy and sorry for the 'new user problem' question.

Last edited by grizzly

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.