Skip to main content

First of all, I LOVE this unit. I showed it to my uncle who has never used cd decks, and he says he's really interested in buying one.

But there is a problem. Well, two problems.

First, sometimes the audio coming out of the left player is staticky. It comes and goes, but its definitely happened more than once and enough for me to make not of it. (I don't know if this is a result of 'overuse', but I've never really used the thing for more than an hour at a time, and I've only had it for about 2-3 weeks). Also, on this same side sometimes the music will speed up really fast of its own accord, before settling down. I haven't noticed this in the right player.
But on the right player, say I have it paused, and I'm just playing music from the left with the fader in the middle, after a couple minutes I will hear a horrible stutter effect (for lack of a better term) coming from the right player (although i have not pushed a button). I usually stop this by hitting the cue button after realizing. It seems the right player has some sort of problem with being left unattended after pausing the track. Now this isn't a big problem right now b/c I'm only messing around in my room. But imagine if I were playing for a group of people and then all of a sudden this random jagged stutter (or whatever it is) comes through on the right player, over a track from the left player.

Is there anything I can do to fix this?

I really love this player.
Original Post

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.