I have connected a couple of different lights to my MyDMX Go and none of them seem to want to work.
I have done the following troubleshooting steps:
- Reset unit to stock, also updated to firmware version 1.10
- DMX cable is in DMX Out 1 on the MyDMX Go
- Reinstalled the MyDMX Go app on my Ipad
- Connection to the MyDMX wifi is good, unit is displaying L1
- Cameo Thunder Wash 100 RGB is in 6ch1 mode on the light and selected as Mode 11: 6 Channels in the MyDMX Go app
- Light is selected on DMX Adress 001 and 1-6 in the app
- MyDMX Go interface is visible in the app
- On button in top right is green
After all of this, I have no connection to the light fixture. Swapped DMX cables, usb power cable and also tried on two different lights (Cameo HydraBeam 4000 RGBW and Stairville LED Flood Panel 150). Nothing will output any light.
Any ideas as to what I am doing wrong?