Skip to main content

How do you delete all info from programmer DMX OP 192 ? If you delete scene banks will they be deleted from chases? Does any have more detailed instructions for said unit? Hints tips etc...

When I try using a chase they all act the same, just a bank of scenes, whats up with that?

Someone HELP, new but willing to learn.

THANKS
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

are you trying to clear the memory or just get rid of individual scenes? And yes the chases are dependant on the scenes stating the way they are and where they are. I have not messed with the op in some time bit I'll get back to you about deleting. I think you go into edit mode and just hit either the scene and delete button at the same time or one after the other. I THINK! Not too sure. Sincerely,
The DMX Operator(pre 192) has a "Delete all" function, which is a good idea to use if you just got it. better than fighting with unknowns as you program through it. Clean slate is always the best way to go.

Chases rely on scenes. MIDI implementation requires scenes. Chases can be deleted, banks of scenes can be deleted and the whole thing can be deleted.

A chase is a sequence of scenes of your choosing, running in order based on a trigger(audio input, typically a bass note) unless using a timed setting.

My suggestion: blow out the whole thing and start fresh, as you're suggesting. It's in the manual, so if you can, download it and check it out. Now make your own scenes and then your own chases.

Have fun!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.