Skip to main content

When I plug in one of my DJ spot 250, it cycles through the start just like the others but when it gets to the home position, it makes a vibrating sound for a bit while the others start their routine. After about 4 seconds it starts but does not track the same as the others. the LED also flashes PAeR. Any idea.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

now im not 100% about this but it sounds like the display is reading the pan error message. has the pan been mesed up at all or lke it doesn't turn left and right very well or something? u should call tech support and ask them but usually pa would mean pan and er would mean error. but i couldn't find anything in the manual so i think ur best bet would be to confirm this with adj tech support. peace. jingles. also welcome to the forums.
jingles is correct that error code is indicating a Pan Error.

Could be a slipping belt, or in the dj spot 250's it could be the cheap piece of plastic that is used to hit the limit switch on the pan. If you force the head with any force against the pan limit switch you will snap the piece of plastic. The motor will not know when it is in the "home" position and will continue to try to get to it's position. The motor will run, the belt will slip and will cause this vibration you are talking about. Could also be a wire that came loose from the limit switch or the pcb.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.