Skip to main content

Anyone got, or used one of these yet? My Pro-300 is due to go in for some cleaning, it's been over 2 years now so I think it might be time. Only problem is I have too many gigs coming up and can't afford to be without my players for even a week. As it is right now I don't really have a good back up system, just house players, so I'm thinking of picking up the Pro-240 to use as a back up. The price is right that's for sure. I don't think it has the loop feature, however I don't really ever use that much anyhow.
Just curious to see if anyone's used one yet. I'll probably be getting one this week.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Too late, I just went out and bought the 240. I got gigs coming up from now till New Years and I'm having to send my 300 in for cleaning, and servicing. Bin 2 years since I had it now and its had a workout. I got the 240 for a very good price by the way. My dealer just had a promo night with an ADJ rep who brought out a wack of equipment and lighting. Got it for about $200 less than list. Not as nice as my 300, however it does the job. Actually I wanted to get the 400 but like you said I think I'll wait a while. No big deal me buying the 240. I'm planning on maybe hiring on another DJ to do gigs so I'll need another PA system anyhow, maybe even a couple more. I've been real busy so picking up the 240 was just like using spare change from my business account. Hey I can always sell it later on if I want something better anyhow. For a mobile DJ doing weddings, stag & does and such, I think the 240 is a good investment. If I was doing clubs I think you would need something more, LIKE THE VELOCITY, god I'd love one of them, just for my own satisfaction.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.