Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Ted,
Welcome to the forum. I do not believe there has been any updates to the firmware yet, but I will find out for you.

Out of curiousity, is there a particular reason you are asking for an update? Are you having an issue with your 810? Or were you just curious to see if there were ay enhancements yet? If it has to do with your noise issue's I tried to address that it your other thread. Let me know if any of those suggestions help or pertain to your situation.
The reason I ask about updates is that the MCD-810 seems picky about playing certain brands of CD-R's with MP3's (256KBS, no vbr, personally ripped). At certain points in the song the 10 second buffer timer will begin to count down and if it get to zero the song will "skip".

Also there are slight,slight hickups every now and again even with a full buffer.

I just bought some new CR-R's and they seem to play better.

Ted
I personally use Mitsui Gold CDR's with all brands of CD players, and usually burn at 8X or less. And I have never had a playback issue on any deck. Also did you RIP these MP3's yourself, or get them through other channels? I have seen MP3 playback hickups through CD/MP3 players and PC DJ when the MP3's are ripped poorly. I know there are some utilities to scan MP3's for errors, I just can't think of any names right now. Google it (MP3 repair).

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.