Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Matt,

Do you have a DMX controller? If so, just use the faders according to the accu scan manual and select the corresponding value to the program you want run. It will be trial and error to figure out which program does what because there is no description of the programs, they are just numbered. This is how I am running mine and running into that offset problem on the other thread that you responded to.

Ric
hello,

Yeah, I think I will just buy a controller. Which one is the best to use with the Accu scans? I saw the DMX Solo, and the Dmx Partner. Any ideas?

Also: I got my unit to go to the music but everytime the bass hits the display menu screen gets real dim and goes out for a moment. Is the unit defective?
I don't know what the current draw of your Accu Scan 250's is, but I'm guessing 250 watts.

I don't know if your amplification is running off the same circuit and what else may be pulling current. It could be that when the bass hits, the amp is taking a nice big pull of juice and while voltage may be dropping, it's transient and temporary and not enough to pop a breaker.

Just a suggestion:
While sound and lights may have to play together in an event, sound and lights should NEVER get their electricity from the same circuit.(preferably different wall panels, and if possible, different building transformers within the same building).

That's what I think is happening.

Get a DMX Operator or MyDMX. Those will work great.
Hey!

Thanks for the reply. I just bought 2 controllers. I got The DMX Solo, and the DMX partner For my (2) Accu Scan's.

I downloaded this RS232 program for the DMX Partner. Does that allow me to get pre programmed shows from the internet and put them into the controller? I read the Manual but I am very confused.

Thanks for all the help!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.