Skip to main content

so guys, needing a Blue laser and after much research

i know know that ADJ has, 8,
yes 8 new lasers coming...
some red/green, some RGB, sky & gobo effects etc.

1- ROYAL SKY
2- HYPNOTIC
3- ROYAL 3D
4- DUO SCAN RG
5- MICRO GOBO
6- MICRO STAR
7- MICRO HYPNOTIC
8- MICRO GALAXIAN

i have pdf on all this and much MORE !!!

not sure if i'm allowed to post so i'll hold off
doing so

if anyone has questions, let me know :-)

good stuff coming my friends...
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Music, you must lay awake at night thinking of ADJ's new lasers don't you? haha. Your very excited and that's great, we like that. I know I'm excited too. And I will do my best to record some nice video for you and everyone else at mobile beat of these new lasers. You can post whatever info you have if you wish BUT they cannot have ANY PRICING ANYWHERE on it. OK? I just need to make that clear.
Sincerely,
WOW

that NUCLEUS LED PRO looks wicked sick !!!

i was between VioScan and VioRoll
but couldn't decide between Barrel or Mirror

but wow,
this has got 3 Barrels, 3 Flat Mirrors
6 LED's 10W, RGBW

James, please shoot video of this if it's there

what's weird is taht on ADJ site, it's NUCLEUS PRO

but on spec sheet it's NUCLEUS LED PRO,

and then there's a NUCLEUS LED

3 versions ???
Ya. no problem. The Nucleus is one of my favorite fixtures. And yes it should say LED PRO but Nucleus PRO works too. Only 2 versions. Nucleus LED and Nucleus PRO. Also i do not know if you use DMX but The micro galaxian does not go DMX and that leads me to believe all the other "micro" products will not have DMX either. but may have a remote. But I am not 100% on that.
And the PDF link you posted is ok. That is what we gave our dealers at LDI. I got one too. I lost mine so I may download yours. haha.
Sincerely,
OG = Orginal.
And nope the Nucleus LED 3watt Tri LED'S is still my favorite. I'm not a fan of barrel scanners and with the nucleus LED you could get almost a coherent beam of color mixing out of it if you replaced the lenses. Smiler sort of like a LED tempest if you will. I never actually tried it but I had a LED tri-spot and one of the two lenses that came with it allowed for it to be a coherent beam when using RGB channels to color mix, So I assume you could replace the Lenses on the Nucleus and do the same. I forget if it lets you color mix but I know it has build in color macros.
Sincerely,
James,

i want to buy 1 more light soon
i was never into lights
but recently i went out and dropped $1k on lights

here is what i have:

1ea. Revo4
2ea. Revo Raves
1ea. Galaxian 3D
1 Fog Machine

what additional light would YOU buy
to compliment what i have
maybe something different, ??

i was thinking Mega Bar, VioScan or VioRoll,
and now is see Nucleus Pro, but it's almost $1k.

i do this partime, mobile DJ, weddings, sweet16, dinner-dance and also play in a 3-piece band.

so i want all on 1 truss and want to be mobile as i'm usually by myself (when DJ'ing)

what to buy, so many choices...

thanks
Hmmm. Post a picture of your set up maybe wit hthe lights on if you can And i can get a better "visual" on it and then I could prob. recommend some nice effects.

p.s. not sure if I should even post this or not but I found out that the Royal Sky GB will do the "Liquid Sky" effect in dmx mode. Smiler I was so happy to hear that because the Galaxian Sky does not Frowner
Ok so another DJ gig this weekend
I realize my dance floor has plenty light
As my Revo4. Fills it up nicely
Along with 2 Revo Raves on sided
Love that Revo 4.

What I need is some stage light. Uplighting maybe. Something for DJ and wedding band

James what you recommend?
I was thinking Mega bar.
Anything else?
Thanks...
James

So to put on 1 stAnd
on sidebars just below the "T"

Would you get 2 Mega50's, 1 on each side arm

Or would you get 4 Tri Flat Par7's?

What's better option? More light etc.
Pros & cons?
Besides about an EXTRA $500 for 4 pars, ouch !!! i thought these would be cheaper Smiler

Thanks
Last edited by Former Member
I would Definitely do 4 of the Tri 7's. they just are a good fixture.

i'm uploading a nice 2 min video of the some of the new lasers right now. also the royal sky seems to have RGB diodes. doesn't do a white but it gives a nice blue/purple "white" lol. you'd have to see it. video will take over an hour to upload to you tube due to slow ass'd hotel wifi for a 106mb .mov file. Smiler
Sincerely
About lasers I think that the Hypnotic is for sure the best new entry for 2011 since glaxian and royal sky effects are almost everywere nowdays (with all their chinese alternatives)...the vizi scan pro was something I was waiting from long time! It was strange not to have a professional led scanner among adj lights. But as you already said it seems,with the new vizi led pro, to be something quite expensive Frowner
Which is not a problem since 99% of your audience won't notice the difference...but anyway the question is as always "which is the best price-performance-wow effect ratio for a light or a laser?" thing that could be interesting to discuss in another topic, just not to go too off...
Waiting for Mobile Beat videos about these laser Wink

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.