Skip to main content

I just purchased the myDMX GO. I have a Apple iPad Air - 10.9-inch (4th Generation) running Software Version: 15.6.1.
I download app.
Created an account.
Can’t get the app to load or display any fixture list. I keep pressing myDMX GO and Refresh. Fixtures icon is lit “white” however, does do nothing.
Tried to use the Internet/global icon on bottom left corner, doesn’t display anything either.
How do I get the list of figures to add my lights?
Also, my iPad Wi-Fi found and loaded - Smart Dmx Interface 209125. Connects for about one minute or less with check mark and "Weak Security” message . Then loses connect and reads "No Internet Connection"
I unplugged power and restarted myDMX GO many times.
Tried moving to muliple different locations.
Separate unit from lights.
Restarted iPad multiple times.
Out of troubleshooting steps..
Help me...Please
Thank You In Advance.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I am also have an issue when trying to connect to my my DMX go Internet. I connected the interface to my computer and updated it to the latest firmware which did nothing, in fact, I cannot connect to the device at all as it keeps on saying failed to connect to smart DMX. I’m not too sure on how to fix this. I even went to my local DJ shop and they replaced my unit and I’m still having the same issue.  Please help me I’m out of ideas on how to fix this.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.