Skip to main content

heyYy sorry I just rememeber about a month ago right when we all got our cdi 500s there was someone that claimed they were going to make a few demo videos and some TIPS N TRICKS VIDS... i am just guessing here but I think it was dj stevie ray?? maybe im wrong I am just wondering who was going to do that

because I am still waitingSmiler lol I really wanna see soeme tips and tricks videos of the cdi500s as I have mine just I do not see how dj skilz does stuff like that on them and I cant compare to that at all...I do not know any "tricks" on it..
lol

so please who ever was going to do it please do itSmiler Smiler caznt wait..

djcorbett
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

i can just picture little stevies running around the place with nuthin but diapers and headphones on..... not to mention big stevie running around with nothin but a body bag on...... thats just crazy and funny in a crazy way..... ohwell.... i guess we'll have to wait for the videos to be posted Big Grin Big Grin
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Stevie Ray:
[qb] It was actually 2 new krown's.....Gold filled porcelin Wink [/qb]
What model were they? I hope they are at least 1000 watt models Big Grin Ohh, you meant the dental type! I thought you were straying from our fav company Wink

Jus teasin' BTW, when you gonna start on da vids?

Rage

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.