Skip to main content

Hi I have just tried to set up my dmxgo but have run into problems. The unit loads fine and the iPad and Wi-Fi all connect and seem to be working. I have been trying to connect two sets of equinox megabar. The profile has downloaded ok and I have followed all the instructions ( address and modes etc) but the fixtures don’t respond. They sometimes randomly light up in a static or flashing mode but nothing I do on the app has any effect on the lights. I also tried rebooting and just setting up just one set.

I'm hoping there is an easy explanation for this problem. I am new to Dmx so all a learning curve.

cheers Steve

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Jingles, I have now got it connecting to the iPad and showing L1 in the display. I reset the megabar (one plugged in to test) and the light comes on but I have little control. The strobe button works but I can't get the light to respond correctly. I have it set up with the max 15 channels and the faders all look to be there but don't work when toggled. The only fader that seems to do anything is the first one which is labeled Free. As I increase /decrease the value the lights toggle into different modes all which seem to flash or pan. I'll add some video or photo's shortly.

Cheers Steve

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.