Skip to main content

Here's the deal. I have 4 Accu Spot 250's on a 10' section of square truss that I set up above the DJ. I do not program DMX and don't have the time or patience really to learn. The DMX partner that came pre-programmed with the lights has some great looking scenes, but here's the issue. When I set them up above and a little behind the dj, the dj looks great, but the dance floor is dark. So, the second time I set them up, I hung them off the front of the truss (AC cord side up in the air) instead of off the bottom. I didn't like the way they looked hanging, but they did hit the dance floor. What I really want is just to change the tilt on that controller and be done with is. AMDJ tech support says this isn't possible. So, is there anyone out there that has these lights and can dump some of your programs into my DMX Partner? I will gladly pay you for your time and programs! Please email me at info@bunndjcompany.com if you can help me. I love the lights, but this is getting very frustrating.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.