Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Jingles,

First, thank you for the bug fixes.

Are there going to be updates on the User Scene buttons? Such as a bolder/larger type? Button Color choices? The reason I'm asking is that this minor inprovement will really help on smaller screen laptops . . .

Most of all - thanks for everything you do here in this forum.
Who has said that my dmx is getting new scene colors or anything like that? I know I have not said that. I'm not a developer of this program or any program. Just tech support. As far as what the future holds for my dmx.......we will all just have to wait and see. And Stevie no, no it will not make your coffee. I knew you were gonna ask again. Haha. If you want coffee go to Starbucks. Haha. Razzer
Sincerely,
Jingles, the 'User Scene' buttons are terrible to see in dimly lighted rooms. Heck, any improvement in this area would be a plus. I did not read anywhere of any 'promises' made by ADJ to change this function.

It's just a simple 'Wish List' that has nothing to do with the performance of the product . . . just a visual improvement that I feel would be generally welcomed by many here.

Again, thanks for your service here in this forum.
Having difficulty using the Scan Library editor. I am able to start it, but cannot find where you add channels etc. I used the editor a couple of years ago, but now, it appears that the editor is different. I am lost. Can you help steer me in the right direction? I was attempting to build a profile for my Omnisistem Par 56 Fixtures.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.