Skip to main content

Hi, I'm the owner of two American DJs XS 200.
I noticed that the XS 200 at each ignition perform a reset and setting movement on the beam position: the beam is positioned on the vertical axis at 45 ° inclination.
The beam is positioned on the horizontal axis with the lower part of the beam on the side of the display. This is perfectly regular. The other XS 200 on the other hand, when it turns on and executes this auto setting, sometimes positions itself in the same way as the other, sometimes instead it is positioned with the beam across the horizontal axis.
I manually tried to move its beam position in the same way as the other XS 200, but when I program the positions with the dmx controller, to make symmetrical geometric movements to the other XS, it happens that in execution this aXS 200 performs different movements due to irregular auto-tracking. Thus, completely different choreographies are formed. I also tried to correct the position manually with the dmx commands, but the same thing happens. What do you need to set up inside which commands the step-step motors?
Also I would like to know what sets the NAN menu (located between the DISP menu and the HRS menu) I would be grateful to know how to solve the problems.

Original Post

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.