Skip to main content

Ok so I finally cracked my other problem I left a post on. Thank you to the people who offered some good advice & help.

Now not sure when this has happened but my SYNC button; when I have the track in loop does not keep the track in sync, it used to; but noticed that it is no longer doing it.
If they track is playing not in loop then it'll keep it in sync, but the problem arise's when using loop.
Has anyone got any insight into to this.
I'll also be emailing American Audio, as I wish I wasn't but I'm slowly losing patience at the moment.

Cheers.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Just recieved my email back from American Audio about this issue, all it says is "This is a VDJ problem & to contact them".
Surley it is VDJ & AA to try and sort out as the VDJ LE was supplied with my VMS4 purchase, why is it that the customer has to do all the chasing around, that is not how it should be.
Your Loop should stay in Sync as long as your decks are in sync. and you loop is on point. You will definitely train wreck if your loop is like a beat and a 3rd in length. If you are missing your in and out points and prefer the loop to be adjusted to the nearest beat try using the Smart loop featuere ( shift + Loop/Smart) when its on the blue led will indicate this and so will the screen with green around the on screen GUI.
Make sure you are in Smart Mode (Shift+Smart) the LED should come on.

Smart Loops will automatically corrct the enrty and exit point of your loop so that they stay in sync. Without smart mode, loops act like more traditional loops - like on a CDJ-1000 where it's down to you to get the exact entry/exit points.

Cheers,

Roy

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.