What up people?!

For lack of a better term, My EXR Battery freezes from time to time and I have to shut it down for an unknown amount of time. 

In the attached picture, just imagine that the green light above WiFly Strength is solid and the 4 lights next to it are all lit up, solid green (making 5 solid green).  

Per the manual:  When transmitting a signal, the first indicator block will flash slowly.  When receiving a signal, the indicator will stay solid, not flash.  The fist indicator block will flash quickly when there is no DMX signal.

Doesn't really clarify what will stay solid, 1 block or all 5.  It does say the "indicator" leading me to believe singular.  

This issue has caused me to invest in a 2nd battery and now both units are acting the same.  Anyone experiencing this?  Really frustrating as we have to pause the rehearsal/show for an undetermined amount of time while it resets. 

Thanks! 

Attachments

Photos (1)
Original Post

Hello, when you are connecting the Wifly EXR Battery to your controller it should be holding a single indicator light for the Wifly signal strength. Are you trying to send signal to other Wifly devices besides your second EXR Battery or just to this second device?

Add Reply

Likes (0)