Skip to main content

Im getting a new dual rack for this summer, having just sold my d enon, the dcd 240 looks dope with the ability to change displays fruther enhancing the difference between the seperate drives, but yeah I was sad to see there wasnt a seamless loop facility on it, or that an affordable version with seamless loop isnt available.

Until dual racks offer finer pitch incriments they are essentially the same for blends, and so no point shelling out for a dual rack priced above 400-450 tops. I plan to pay under 350 seeing how the nvmark cdn's are offering seamless loop ones, just currious about what adj has that is in this range, I never had skipping issues with their pro dj cdj's those were reliable units...
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Look at the DCD-Pro600 or Digi-Pro, they can usually be found for a little under $400, and they are loaded with almost every feature you could want.
• Tempo Lock – (Master Tempo) Make adjustment to the speed of the track without altering vocals
• 6 On-board digital FX
• 20 seconds of Anti-Shock memory per side
• Seamless Loop
• Fader-Q-Start
• DSP Technology – Digital Signal Processing
• Digital Output
• Compatible with American Audio Scratch Box (sold separately) Additional Features:
• 8x Oversampling 1-bit D/A converter
• Instant start
• 4 programmable cue points with instant start (4 sec. each bank)
• Anti-Skip mechanical shock
• Auto cue function (-48dB)
• Realtime cue
• Pitch range: �8%, �12%, �16%)
• Pitch display
• Selectable elapsed, remain & total remain time display
• Single/continuous/repeat play
• Frame search
• 4 fast search modes
• Manual Beat counter
• Large bright LCD screen
• Transport protection
• Sleep mode (after 15 min.pause laser diode will turn off)
• S/PDIF digital audio RCA coaxial Digital Effects:
• Filter – 2 Filter effects – changes frequency of the music up and down.
• Coast – 2 Coast effects - similar to turning off the power on a turntable (3 sec/5 sec coasts).
• Reverse Play – Plays track in reverse until Reverse Play is disengaged.
• Scratch – (Enabled through the Scratch Box) Scratch on a turntable using the compact disc as the audio source.
• BOP – Instantly plays last cue in a stutter effect. Accessories (sold separately):
• Scratch Box & Vinyl record kit (special vinyl record with audio signal – no music)

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.