Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

ok now, well this is my idea, screw having the designers pre make your gobos and effects. Just put a freakin video projector in a moving head, with a really high frame out put so it doesn't look like its strobing as it moves around. Then you could have your laptop play a music video and have it rotate and everything. Imseriously gonna make one, it will be 3,000 dallers, im sure disney would buy it. VIDEO PROJECTOR MOVING HEAD, its the future as we will soon know it. Do i make my self clear, or blurry?
nah it actually does have gobos, pretty much unlimited amounts of them, and unlimited colors also, its all run thro a computer and also has a live video feed. video is nearly unlimited also due to the fact u can use something like Digital Juice and then mix and create your own stuff.
It's cool, but if you're a good DJ and the dancefloor is filled, it would be unnecessary to have videos playing from a moving head because the people wouldn't see it unless it was projected at the ceiling or walls. It's more ideal for live theater and concerts and stuff, and even that can use gobo animation for a fraction of the price.

quote:
Imseriously gonna make one, it will be 3,000 dallers, im sure disney would buy it.

I'd buy it! But seriously, try more like $10,000+ per light, that stuff is EXPENSIVE!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.