Skip to main content

If you are interested email me at info@bunndjcompany.com. Basically, I am using a DMX Partner which is pre-programmed for this system but isn't working out. I want someone to dump their programs from their PC or DMX board into my controller if you have AS 250's. I will gladly pay you for your programs!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

One thing I'd like to see is a programmers interface or EPROM access so that way people equipped with the proper software and interconnect, could make new custom programs AND save existing programs. Either that or through their existing scene design software.

My understanding of DMX is that it is like MIDI: not bi-directional. So I can see about SENDING/updating, but not pulling down.

Plus, unless a company is using a universal language(like the two used for PC BIOS flashing), one would need loads of small plug-ins to update.

Personally, I have found the programs built into my DP and PP DMX-20L units to be a quickie saver for just needing some non-supervised effect lighting changes for low-cost events.

I feel the best bet is to learn your DMX controller and use any internal scenes coupled with chase sequences and use it to do the same thing.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.