Skip to main content

Dear AA

I have just brought an AA VMS4 the mac drivers don't work/install. This is the CD supplied with this product! Where can I install Virtual DJ LE with all the correct files for this product please?

I find the service so upsetting that I can't even download the correct files, I have alo emailed twice now and no one has bothered returning my call.......

Can anyone help?

Many thanks in advance..

MisterC
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by MisterC:
quote:
Originally posted by HartmutADJEU:
@ MisterC: just drop me a note in this forum or contact service@americandj.eu and we will help you out.

Hi could you send me DMG file then, I don't know how to send a PM on this forum..

I have contact AA Eu

Many Thanks

Please check your emails
quote:
I have just brought an AA VMS4 the mac drivers don't work/install

By drivers do you mean the asio drivers or the VDJ le software? AA have told me you don't need the asio drivers on the mac and just told me to install the mac vdj le software. AA have told my supplier the opposite and that they are sending him a disk with drivers for the mac to forward to me!!!! WTF!?!

My Dj partner is an Apple Mac mechanic and assures me that asio drivers have been unheard of on the mac for the last decade and are totally outdated so this has left me confused.

AA do we need anything but VDJ le installed on the mac???
quote:
Originally posted by Deephouser:
quote:
I have just brought an AA VMS4 the mac drivers don't work/install

By drivers do you mean the asio drivers or the VDJ le software? AA have told me you don't need the asio drivers on the mac and just told me to install the mac vdj le software. AA have told my supplier the opposite and that they are sending him a disk with drivers for the mac to forward to me!!!! WTF!?!

My Dj partner is an Apple Mac mechanic and assures me that asio drivers have been unheard of on the mac for the last decade and are totally outdated so this has left me confused.

AA do we need anything but VDJ le installed on the mac???

You are correct of course, I mean the file on the disc called DMG Mine is faulty, I assume it loads Virtual DJ LE which I think sets up all the mappers etc skins the lot!
Link copied to your clipboard.