Skip to main content

Hi everyone

I have my VMS4 now for about 2 weeks, it's connected to the Virtual dj LE software, but suddenly 2 days ago, the sound, coming from my VMS4 ( when my VMS4 is not connected, I do not have this problem), became cracking.Btw, not only my headphones have this cracking sound, but also my speakers. I think it has something to do with the latency, so I set my lateny in Virtual DJ to "safe mode", but it still has the cracking sound... I have to be able to fix it very soon, because in 4 days I have to do a perfomance, so it's really important I can fix this quikly! I have a Aspire PC, with Windows 7 64-bit, an intel core i5 processor 430M, NVIDIA GeForce GT 320M. I don't know if you are something with this, but I just say it.. xD

PLEASE help me fix this, I would really appreciate it !!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I Use the advanced configuration.
Deck 1 ADJ ASIO (ASIO) Output 1 and 2
Deck 2 ....
Deck 3..
Deck 4..
If i do this as configuration everything works fine.
But when i put in:
Record Loopback ADJ ASIO (ASIO) Input 1and2
suddenly the sound becomes cracking wich makes it impossible to record my music...

Can someone Please help???
You might want to try setting your sample rate again. If your using virtual DJ, i think it can be done at the Audio set-up section (atleast traktor has it in the Audio set-up section). I'm not a Virtual DJ Pro, so i dont know exactly where to find this, but this should fix your problem.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.