Skip to main content

The pitch from right side doesn't work the failure is bad component, i open the vms4 and change the other pitch fader and it's works fine, the ch4 analog doesn't work, no audio from there. The others channels works fine. I been used the vms4 from 12 to 16 hours totally. 2 events and in the second fail the pitch. 4 hours of partys and about 10 of configuration on traktor. I'm ver y carefull with my equipment, i've got equipment from others brands (good brands) from years and still working fine, very fine. Take care! It's a crappy toy this vms4. I thought change the pitch from another brand or something. because all components seems to be cheap. The vms4 presents others failures like the knobs in traktor, sometímes crashes in traktor too. Etc. I hope this info Finds it useful. If u need it i can sends u pictures or photos. Good day and happy life.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

i cant confirm what you said...

while my vms works perfectly with traktor, i never encountered issues with the device itself.

you would have better contacted support on that and you would have gotten an exchange device, this is probably now no option anymore since opening the device voids the warranty...
yeah you maybe don´t have troubles with the vms4, i´m from mexico and here no has support. i imported the vms4 from usa and send the vms4 for warranty it´s more expensive for me and the time it takes it´s minimum a couple of weeks. it´s more cheap see whats the troble and buy the replacement or adapt something what it´s works. it´s very dissapointed an equipment really new failure in a middle of a show with very short use. and the parts service don´t send replacements out of usa. yeah great! the custom service sends me here to post my comments u know? Smiler

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.