Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

djcruz,
Not to hijack your thread. I also got some preliminary head to head videos up of the CDI-500 head to head with the PS2. I also shot these with my digital camera. These video's are between 1-4mb. The clips are in a mov format (quick time). I will get a good quality video done with my video camera posted by next week. This was just a quicky as the CDI just arrived at my door today. Enjoy guys.

The New Jog Wheel
The New Effects Layout
The New Pitch Layout
More Efficient Memory
The New Jog Wheel/Track Marker
Loading Drawer Speed Comparison
Stevie Ray On The Wheel Of Steel
Really cool vids. Dj Stevie Ray I like your vids simply because they educate djs like myself concerning the equipment. I think you should become a sales rep for ADJ. The scratching and actual mixing performance was not demonstrated but I guess I will see this from you guys soon or hopefully ADJ will have a demo vid with DJ Skillz to display it's capability. Dj cruz your vids were pretty ok also but the scratching was not on point I do not mean to sound anyway. If I offend you I appologise. Probably if you create a vid with both players at your disposure and really get down it may be better. These are just my opnions. I think that ADJ may actually be producing great products but djs never take the time to consider them with all the competition that seems ahead of the game.
quote:
Originally posted by squadsound:
[qb]The scratching and actual mixing performance was not demonstrated[/qb]
They are on the way. When I get a chance to play with it more... and use the better camera. Theses were meant to be more educational. More so an introduction to the players, as I introduced them to myself. I also plan on oing a weekly tips & tricks video from now on.

BTW. Thanks for the kind words....too
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Stevie Ray:
[qb]
quote:
Originally posted by squadsound:
[qb]The scratching and actual mixing performance was not demonstrated[/qb]
They are on the way. When I get a chance to play with it more... and use the better camera. Theses were meant to be more educational. More so an introduction to the players, as I introduced them to myself. I also plan on oing a weekly tips & tricks video from now on.

BTW. Thanks for the kind words....too [/qb]
They are not just kind words. They are the truth once again looking forward to your videos. Peace.
Hi,

Stevie Ray thanks for the videos, I am glad you pus up the videos to showcase this fine product.
to the guy who didn't like my scratching, I was shoting with one hand and scratching on the other. I wasn't trying to cut it up, just trying to show how responive the jog wheel is. Smiler .
quote:
Originally posted by djcruz:
[qb] Hi,

Stevie Ray thanks for the videos, I am glad you pus up the videos to showcase this fine product.
to the guy who didn't like my scratching, I was shoting with one hand and scratching on the other. I wasn't trying to cut it up, just trying to show how responive the jog wheel is. Smiler . [/qb]
As I mentioned if you had both decks in the demo then it may have been better. So I do understand what you were really trying to do. Don't get me wrong. Peace.
quote:
Originally posted by djcruz:
[qb] Hi,

to the guy who didn't like my scratching, I was shoting with one hand and scratching on the other. I wasn't trying to cut it up, just trying to show how responive the jog wheel is. Smiler . [/qb]
DJ Cruz, I think you did a great job of scratching on the unit from what i saw. That really pumped me up more to buy the CDI500 Good Job!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.