Skip to main content

LIKED THE CDI 500 CASE SET SO MUCH TILL I BOUGHT THE VELOCITY MP3 A FEW YEARS AGO...I DIDN'T OPEN IT FOR A FEW YEARS BECAUSE I DIDN'T NEED IT AT THE TIME....FINALLY I OPENED THE BOX IT CAME IN ,UNPACKED IT A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO TO TEST IT OUT AND IT PLAYED WELL....RUSH OUT TO BUY A CASE THE SAME DAY AND INSTALLED IT. A FEW DAYS AGO ,I OPENED IT UP TO PLAY AROUND WITH IT ,LOW AND BEHOLD ,THE PLAYER 1 WOULD NOT READ OR PLAY ANY CD'S ,STORE BOUGHT OR REWRITE....CLOSED IT BACK UP INTO THE NEW GATOR CASE I BOUGHT AND PUT IT AWAY...OPENED IT UP YESTERDAY TO TRY IT AGAIN AND GUESS WHAT, NEITHER PLAYER READS OR PLAY...I PAID WELL OVER 700 DOLLARS W/TAX FOR THIS THING AND I HAVE BEEN READING QUITE A FEW POSTS OF PEOPLE HAVING THE SSAME PROBLEMS....IS THERE A DEFECT IN THIS MACHINE AND IS THERE A RECALL? I'VE NEVER GOT TO PLAY MORE THAN 10 TRACKS FOR 700 DOLLARS, COME ON PLEASE!!!!!!! TO LATE FOR WARRENTY PROTECTION
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by C"JAMMIN"J:
And where did you guys get bedroom dj from?

??? where did i say sth about bedroom djing ???

anyways. i would contact ADJ support nevertheless. there's no recall up to my knowledge, but i'm not an expert for this device.
i am sure ADJ support can give you valuable hints to what is wrong with your device.
I did tht yesterday and as i thought, they played an award winning nut roll...Thanks for your input!!!!!Because of this matter ,it will be a long time before I buy american DJ equipment...This is the second time I had to bite the bullet with them!!!!!!! I'm not bad mouthing them because i love the equipment and all their features but it is absolutely worthless if I can't use it not even enough to make the money back I spent for it!!!!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.