Skip to main content

Hello - I'm having a tough time getting my 4 Inno spots to center correctly.  I've managed to finally get them to point in the correct direction for when setting the range limitations for motion - but when I try to adjust the centering position, or do the WOW! effect, they all point almost directly to the right side direction.  I have NO idea why they think that is the center position.  I have checked their OPAN and TILT positional settings, and have set them all to the same position which is pointing straight forward.  What else can I check here and is there a trick to changing where they are centered? 

Thanks for your help

DJ Dame    

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Erik - thanks for your help on this.  I believe they do, but I will verify that again (i'm at work presently).  I do know that when I have them do the "wave" or "side to side" or "up and down", (and the SHIFT is set to zero), they are pointing same direction.  When you say "idle", do you mean set on the CENTER function?  I guess I'm not sure how to tell MYDMXGO to "set lights to idle".  But I will take a short video tonight and can send it to you.  how do I send?  upload on this thread?

thanks!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.