Skip to main content

Hello all

Can someone please place some mapping that works with Traktor Pro PLEASE I am begging, Not just I am doing them, not just see you soon but some working tsi files please.

the files you have on the main site are incorrect and don't work, cue buttons faulty, fader not working please help PLEASE!

TSI File Problems!!

Well the problem is that i cannot work with Traktor with the mappings and are presented to us in the download section. The volume channels dont work (only midilog one changes) and the cue buttons are all messed up.
Is anyone having this problem/have a solution for this?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by MisterC:
Hello all

Can someone please place some mapping that works with Traktor Pro PLEASE I am begging, Not just I am doing them, not just see you soon but some working tsi files please.

the files you have on the main site are incorrect and don't work, cue buttons faulty, fader not working please help PLEASE!

TSI File Problems!!

Well the problem is that i cannot work with Traktor with the mappings and are presented to us in the download section. The volume channels dont work (only midilog one changes) and the cue buttons are all messed up.

If that's to much for AA Can you explain how to map the volume for deck A + DECK B
quote:
quote:
Hello all

TSI File Problems!!

If that's to much for AA Can you explain how to map the volume for deck A + DECK B

What setting do I need for cross fader curve etc?
quote:
quote:
quote:
Hello all

What setting do I need to monitor in the headphones?

Thank you

TSI File Problems!!

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Hello all

Thank you

TSI File Problems!!

VMS4 Tkr PRO.tsi
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Hello all

Thank you

TSI File Problems!!

VMS4 Tkr PRO.tsi

I have just brought a VMS4 American Audio, the tsi files on there site are faulty. The fader and cue buttons are mapped in away that when you press them it just plays all the monitor ques over the track.

I have tried to set up mapping myself but can't, does anyone have clue why when you press headphone cue it plays the track over the whole mix and the fader does cut out all the track volume.

Should I be setting up an x-fader or is it set differntly, I just can't get it working correctly.
Link copied to your clipboard.