Skip to main content

I have a band and I am looking for a little more diversity with my show. Looking for a couple of floor lights to shoot up and over the band with multiple beams. Saw the Majestic LED and it looks awesome, however, purchasing two of these for the floor might be overkill (and expensive). Any advice on a couple of lights that would meet my needs (a good moonflower with bright and clear beams). Any advice from anyone would be helpful.

Thanks
Chuck
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

For the same price as the revo I I can get a majestic. They just look to be better suited for a band than the revo........

Are there any small, moonflower type fixtures that are inexpensive but still give a good show sitting on the floor, lets say, on each side of the drum riser? (must be DMX)
Thanks for the feedback guys. Jingles, the Quad Gem looks awesome, but comparing that light versus the majestic it seems the majestic comes out on top due to the price. I can get the majestic for a low price. Have you seen this light in action, and if you have, what do you think?
Last edited by Jingles

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.