Skip to main content

Welcome to the September 2010 Profile Request thread. Please keep on-topic.

A few reminder rules:

1: When making a request, please state the make and model of the fixture.

2: Please post a link to the manual or a photo of the DMX traits or post the DMX traits. Please, English versions preferred.

3: If posting traits, please be as complete as possible.

4: Please be patient. It's best to make sure you're not under a deadline, like "I need it in 2 hours" for example. Please allow a bit of time. A couple of days is reasonable.

5: Please check the updated scan library link on the my dmx product page for your fixtures before requesting profiles. Or join my shared drop box folder. http://db.tt/6q9QkL The link for profiles on the my dmx product page can be found at the bottom of every one of my post.

Also let me add that if someone else get's their profile before you but you posted your request before them please do not be offended as some profiles take more time than others
Thanks and have fun.
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

i have the ADJ Tripleflex, i got the 9 channel profile to work just fine, thanks for the help and work that you all do, however, the 4 channel doesnt work correctly, when i load it, it acts like its the 9 channel. so i was wondering if there was an updated one or can you guys sent me one please. thank your for your help.
quote:
Originally posted by Jingles:
You have to change from 9 channel to 4 channel mode on the fixture itself. Or can elaborate? The 4 channel profile is good. nothing wrong with it so there is no need to resend. Try re-downloading it then?
Sincerely,

didnt know you had to change it on the light, i will try that tonite, thanks for the help. i want to again thank you for the profiles, i'm sure you dont get enough thank you's that you should so here is mine.
Hi,

I'm looking for a profile for the Light Emotion Sputnik 20P (http://www.industrygear.com/lsw_product.php/SESS/5146f32dfa260722e15ecd08e25157bd/id/302/page/1/new/0/special/0/best/0).

I can't find the user manual online, but can scan it and upload it somewhere if you need it.

Out of curiosity whats the reason there is no light emotion library?

We just purchased MyDMX yesterday and so far are loving the ease of using it. Great product Smiler
Hold off on this one. I found the tutorial and I am going to give it a shot. I'll let you know if I bomb.

-Brad

quote:
Originally posted by BradNeal:
Hi James,
I am in need of a profile for an Irradiant (Neo-Neon) Mech-5 with chn1 and 16 Bit turned on. Currently there is one for 16 bit, but chn1 is turned off.

Here is a link to the manual - see page 11:
http://www.irradianthq.com/Use...%20USER%20MANUAL.pdf

Thanks,
Brad
Ok, I did create the preset and everything looks correct based on what you created for the 16bit CHn1_OFF version. From what I can tell the only difference between CHn1 Off an CHn 1 ON is the layout of channels 1-14. So I pretty much plagiarized your OFF version to create an ON version. However, I see that there is a warning at the top of the editor that states " Problems appeared. - There is a beam warning. It means that the beam is not open by default. It could be a problem with IRIS, DIMMER, SHUTTER, ZOOM... channels.

Here is a link to a screen grab of the layout. Do you see anything wrong? I can email you the actual file if you'd like.

Thanks,
Brad
Very simple and also a lot of people get this warning. Do you see how on channel 12 there is a zoom and it says default? Well for shutter and dimmer channels there has to be a default value set to the channel that is a value that is when the shutter is open. So for your shutter on channel 6 if the next set of values starting at dmx value of 2 is open go into that preset and check the default box. Also do this for gobo open and color wheel open and/or white. Make sense?
hi there!
i´m new in this forum and found already tons of information but i am wondering if it´s maybe possible to get a profile of the EUROLITE KLS400? the link of the user-manual is

http://www.mfevents.de/downloa...%20LED%20KLS-400.pdf

is there any possibility to change the speed of the "sound controled mode". :/

and could you make a nice fixture if it´s not a too big problem!?

i hope may wishlist is not too complicated!

thank you allready!

greetings from Croatia! :-)
quote:
Originally posted by Jingles:
you dont have to have it checked but it helps for getting it done quicker.
sincerely,

James,
I tested the profile last night and it works perfectly. Thanks for helping me through the process. Do you want the profile for the scan library? If so, I can email it to you.

Thanks,
Brad
Link copied to your clipboard.