Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Stevie, Thanks, I have the Mixxing Link, I'm trying to leech the stuff from ADJ (being a collector) like pretty much all of us DJ's. It's kinda like the bars. They have a distributor and the bars are allways trying to get "freebies" for their crowds. I'm trying to do the same but they don't get drunk from listening to music Razzer
So how many are there out there from ADJ? I wanna keep my collection rolling. It seems corny with all the royalty free stuff on the net. But it would be great to have the "full package" if anyone understands what I am saying. So how bout it B, can you dig up a set for me? I'll pay for them (within reason)...I'll be at the Expo this coming week so if you can bring em with you and I'll pay you for them!

Oh, that's right Stevie Ray said you probally won't be there. Oops, Hey Skilz... Think you can help out??? (taking Brian's Place in the venture)

DJ Rage
Welp here it is I finally got em' and all I can say is not too shabby, However if you want to start a third one Skilz I'm all for it (especially after talking to ERG) I think the woman I talked to thought I was crazy but then again who didn't ? Big Grin Should you want to bump heads and compile a new version I would be more than happy to help out with what I can. Also, I just want to say thanks to Skilz for all the help at the Expo. He directed me in the right direction for the stuff I needed. Helped me get a good deal on the products I wanted, and Skilz was a good representative for ADJ products. Even at the last minute he tried to sell me a pair of TT's Big Grin But alas, I allready had a pair of Tech 1200 sl's (old but still in the game).. Oh, yeah, if you ever was wondering what I was talking about abracadabra just ask evan he'll be more than happy to tell you why he cringes when he hears my name Razzer (no it's not a bad thing it's funny tho)

DJ Rage
Which booth were you at? I was askin' round for you, Billabong, Support, and Brian, I bumped into Skilz and next thing I know he was selling me all kindz o cr@p (j/k) nah, skilz helped me get a good deal on 4 cdi 500's Big Grin But other than that I couldn't find anybody off of here (and I was actually looking).

Keep Ragin' On
DJ Rage
Hey Stevie, I think I did bump into you BTW, thanx for the flashlight! I know I can be dark at times but man a flashlight??? Big Grin Just out of curiousity, does the name "Good Knight Entertainment" mean anything to you?? Yes I was the bald guy (not the guy that got the hat) I coulda used a hat tho Wink

Keep on wit da rage!
DJ Rage

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.