Skip to main content

I create a LOT of scenes, and I kow I'm not alone. Just starting out on the version 2.0 from one and in two days I have over 150. I figure I'm about halfway there.

Moving all those scenes around can be a really CRAZY pain, because the only way to reorder the scenes is to click an arrow. 150 times. Each scene I create from copying an existing scene, if I want to move it to the top.

Would someone be so kind as to add a hold feature to the arrow button to allow one click to move an item up or down the list? Maybe even allow ctrl+click multiple scene selection? Even a mouse drag and drop?

Any of these things would be swell.

And the bug I'm finding on PC 2.0 is if you make a mistake while editing, and try to reload the same save you're in, it crashes. The only way to undo a mistake is restart the program.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Lost, thanks for the feedback.

Yes, we know about reorganizing huge amounts of scenes is very cumbersome, we do have on our to do list a way of being able to quickly reorganize scenes, so it is on our to do list.

what exact version date are you using? Also re-load what save? I'm not too sure I fully understand, please provide more details or even a small video. Thanks!
MyDMX 2.0 Version 14.1223.10630.457 Windows 7

EDIT: The crash does not occur if the Scene Builder window is closed.

You can open a different file without crashing, but if you reload the current file on top of itself, that's when it crashes. A workaround could be have an alternate file to load, and THEN load the file you're actually working on.

I hope the scene management gets a shot in the arm soon. Thanks!
Last edited by Former Member

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.