Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I was gonna get the radius when i first got the erato, but after thinking it through, i realized that the radius is overqualified to use for controlling software like serato.
what would be the point in having all the bells and whistles on your decks if you cannot use them? no sound effects, or other functions. the only thinng you could use is the scratch option. therefore it makes no sense using the radius for controlling software.
after thinking things through, i ended up buying another brand with less featuresthat did th trick. i am not knocking the radius, in fact im stating that the radius is too much to to use it for something as simple as serato.

thats just my opinion. if you already have serato and the radius, then cool. but if you are looking into purchasing either or for that reason alone, then i say save your money.
Thanks, but AA did put up a midi folder to control SL just wondering if all the bells work with it. Will be setting everything up after the next few gigs I have. Don't want to crach and burn on a set if unfamiliar...

How about it AA dj's? Are you using the radius alone or as a midi controller?

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.