Skip to main content

Welcome to the May 2010 Profile Request thread. Please keep on-topic.

A few reminder rules:

1: When making a request, please state the make and model of the fixture.

2: Please post a link to the manual or a photo of the DMX traits or post the DMX traits. Please, English versions prefered.

3: If posting traits, please be as complete as possible.

4: Please be patient. It's best to make sure you're not under a deadline, like "I need it in 2 hours" for example. Please allow a bit of time. A couple of days is reasonable.

5: Please check the updated scan library link on the my dmx product page for your fixtures before requesting profiles. The link can be found at the bottom of every one of jingles post.

Thanks and have fun.
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

hi im new to the site. i've tryed downloading the scan libary off the website but my adobe cant open it.

i have a few LEDJ par 64s and cant find theon mydmx libary. any chance you could point me in the right direction of gettin a profile for them

ch function
1 red 0-100%
2 green 0-100%
3 blue 0-100%
4 shutter/strobe/dimmer
blackout: 000
intensity: 001<>189
strobe: 190<>250
Full on: 251<>255

hope this is wat u need.

cheers si
Welcome to the forums bigtimecharlie. for one you cannot open up the scan library in adobe. These profiles are .ssl files and can only be opened up by our scan library program and my dmx. So i don't know exactly what you were trying to do with the scan library in adobe but it won't work.
I have made your profile as per your values given in your post. check your email.
Sincerely,
Hi Guys,

This is my first time posting. I need a revo xpress profile that uses the 256 ch mode and also a profile for the XLaser RGBV laser. Here are the DMX traits for the RGBV:

Channel Function Value Description

1 Mode 0-49 Sound Active
50-99 Auto Aerial Mode
100-149 Auto Animation Mode
150-199 Manual to Sound Active
200-255 Full Manual

2 Color effects 0-5 Laser Full Off
6-40 Single Colors
40-255 Color Effects

3 Pattern Select 0-255 Various Animation frames and aerial patterns

4 Moving Y-Axis 0-255 manual y-axis adjustment/auto scroll down/up

5 Moving X-Axis 0-255 same as y-axis applied to x dimension

6 X Axis 3D Spin 0-127 Manual Angle Control
128-255 Automatic Spin

7 Y axis 3D Spin 0-127 Manual Angle Control
128-255 Automatic Spin

8 Rotation 0-127 Manual Rotation
128-191 Auto Clockwise
192-255 Auto Counter Clockwise

9 Zoon (z-axis) 0-85 Auto Zoom larger
86-170 Auto Zoom Smaller
171-255 Auto Zoom w. Speed Control

10 Pattern Size 0 Default Medium Size
1-255 manual size adjustment

11 beam cohesion 0-255 Traces individual dots in pattern

12 Drawing modes 0-127 Animated Drawing
128-255 Animated drawing effects
Thanx in advance

Bill Kiriakoulis
Applemoon Entertaintment
Welcome Zeus, I can make the x laser profile for you and have it sent to you on Monday. It's the end of the day for me. As far as the xpress goes. There is no exact 256 channel profile. so you can use a RGBW profile found in the generic folder and use that till it fills up 256 channels on your dmx universe channel grid. I believe it will be 64 times that profile will be entered in. if you do not have a RGBW profile in your generic folder let me know I can send it to you.
Sincerely,
I would like to compliment the last 3 posters for their profile requests:

jwill00
DJ_Lucif3r(cool name by the way!)
Zeus

All three have done proper jobs of posting profile request. Zeus stands out because he had to take the harder route of putting the DMX traits in his posting. The other two posted links to PDF files of product manuals.

Way to go guys, Great examples for others. Yes, I know of others who have done the same thing and I say "thank you" to those of you as well.
quote:
Originally posted by Jingles:
jwill did you get your profile? I know i made it. Let me know. If anybody else is waiting i am working o them today however i have a hectic schedule today so please bear with me. Smiler
Sincerely,
Hi Jingles- I have not received the profile yet for the Casa Laser. Please send along when you get a chance.. Thanks again!
Link copied to your clipboard.