Skip to main content

Hallo. I am bought CDI 500. When let go CD (Imation, burn speed 24) so it from time to time cross. Is it defect tape deck or CD??? When it return again thereon place so already is it good. Anti shok is then full of. When I will let tape deck only play and dont touch it, so OK... CD is playing good in other players.

Quite me it irk, because its a good deck.

ToLa
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I'm sorry Tom, I am having trouble understanding.

-Are you recording from the CDPlayer directly to the tape deck?
-Are the pictures you posted the wave form of the actually recording on the tape?
-Are you listening as you record?

If you are listening as you record and you don't hear anything weird, then I would have to say it's either your blank tapes, or the tape deck. IF you hear where the music drops out, then I would probably say it's a problem with your CD-r or the speed at which you burned it. I hope you understand.
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Stevie Ray:
[qb] I'm sorry Tom, I am having trouble understanding.

-Are you recording from the CDPlayer directly to the tape deck?
-Are the pictures you posted the wave form of the actually recording on the tape?
-Are you listening as you record?

If you are listening as you record and you don't hear anything weird, then I would have to say it's either your blank tapes, or the tape deck. IF you hear where the music drops out, then I would probably say it's a problem with your CD-r or the speed at which you burned it. I hope you understand. [/qb]
Yes, I understand.
The rocord is live from players to PC.Problem is with Antiskock, players no good anishock, when I get under the player foam ruber, problem is solve.
It s good plyers, but antishock is wery bad. ******* 100s dont have a antishok, but only oil inhibitor and problems are`nt. I am sorry to say, I get along to disko foam ruber... Now is alreday OK...:-/

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.